A complement to my post last week, Thirteen Reasons Why in honor of Thanksgiving.
- Anyone who has ever said any variation of “Please let me know if you need anything” and follows through when I do ask.
- People who send me random things online, whether it be sites, articles, pictures, random, etc.
- My parents, for constantly reminding me to get more sleep and for bringing me fruit whenever I’m working on homework
- People who I can nerd out with and still be someone accepted (aka people in every
- Late night Google Hangouts
- Anyone with a car – because of the rides and the conversations that happen during those rides
- Anyone who actually gives a damn about something substantial
- The existence of paper, the medium of writing and origami
- Finding the perfect song to match my mood or to work with
- Being in a bad mood, realizing it’s just because of water deprivation, and then drinking a bunch of water
- Opening WordPress and finding out that someone has left a new comment
- Young adult novels that expose me to the serious issues and petty drama of other people’s lives .(Also, crushes on book characters)
- All the larger privileges I’ve been born with that allow me to indulge in these tiny wonders.