After yesterday’s post drained me a bit emotionally, I wasn’t willing to put a similar level of effort into today’s post. I’ve been keeping a list of potential post topics outside of my Google Keep in my notebook.
Here’s a sample:
- My diary entries from 2009 and 2010 from this same day.
- Favorite recently read books
- Why yesterday’s post got the most views compared to the other posts I wrote for Nablopomo
- How sympathy and humor can both help make the best of a bad situation
- Random doodles in my notebook
- What’s really sacrificed with sleep deprivation
- Another “Stories from Middle School” (It’s the last one I really have.)
- Vague ramblings about education
- Why fixing the system is more important than fixing the people in the system.
- The problem with practicing too much + not receiving any feedback (from an education system standpoint)
- Thoughts on community organizing and activism
- Reasons I’m thankful for having trichotillomania
- Getting people to care about things
- Problems with climbing up the meritocracy
- Reflections after rereading various works (Stop Stealing Dreams, 13 reasons why, Paper Tigers, Disadvantages of an Elite Education)
- The gods of high school
- Whether acting more fake is the solution to actually becoming more authentic
- This article
Hoping this list will help with another day of writer’s block.
Songs: Bouncing around various songs by The Script (She Is, Superheros, Science and Faith)