Am I an introvert or extrovert? I will probably never know. The case for both are pretty compelling, and every personality test has split me 50-50 on extraversion/intraversion.
- In almost every overnight school trip I’ve taken, there has been at least one instance in which I’ve actively denied a chance to be social to sit in my room and instead read/write/surf the internet
- I’m pretty awkward. Nuff said.
- I keep a very introspective blog
- I learn best from a book and silently listening (sometimes)
- I get overly excited about things others would judge me for, namely math
- I like starting conversations with people I don’t know
- I like starting conversations with people I do know
- When I used to play piano, I absolutely hated playing any slow pieces. The quick energetic pieces were my favorite (and ended up being the pieces I played the best)
Best explanation I can think of is this: In a room of introverts, I am the extrovert. In a room of extroverts, I am the introvert.